For oil-free sun protection with just a touch of color, our lightly tinted UV Physical is a healthy choice. This chemical-free mineral sunscreen has antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Water-resistant UV Physical withstands water, humidity and perspiration.
- 9.0% transparent zinc oxide, 7.0% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Lightly-tinted formula
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, chemical-free and noncomedogenic
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.0% Titanium dioxide
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Linoleic acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Quercetin: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Thioctic acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Octyl Stearate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate 13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Purified Water, Quercetin, Sodium Hydroxide, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Uses: EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician